Most-Hit On B2W
I ran a round-up of the most popular articles on Bang2write during 2018 at Christmas last year. It was a fascinating list. There were a few surprises, but it was revealed the average Bang2writer is most likely a screenwriter (though the numbers of authors and freelance writers on the site is growing, year on year).
Ultimately, the list showed Bang2writers are still most interested in script reading, submissions tips, screenplay format, good social media use, plot construction, characterisation and the first ten pages. Read that first list, HERE.
With all this in mind, I decided to look at the numbers for the most-hit and popular articles on B2W of all time. Though there’s some duplication, there are some interesting additions and omissions too.
B2W’s Popular Posts Of All Time
Without further do then, here’s the list – it’s worth a bookmark! Please pass it on to your writer friends and followers, B2W is counting on you …
- How To Write TV Series Bibles
- What’s The Difference Between Thriller And Horror?
- How To Put Together Your Writer’s Resumé For Submissions
- Which Screenwriting Software Is The Best? (Paid For & Free)
- Top 5 Ways Writers Screw Up Their Characters
- 29 Ways NOT To Submit To An Agent
- How To Become A Script Reader
- Loglines Are Not Taglines
- How To Write Outlines, Beat Sheets And Treatments
- Screenplay Format – The B2W One Stop Shop
- Ways To Annoy The Crap Out Of People Online
- 8 Mistakes That Will Kill Your Horror Screenplay DEAD
- How To Avoid Killer Errors In Your Screenplay’s Scenes
- 10 Ways To Conquer Your Scene Description
- 5 Openers That Make Readers GROAN
- 9 Steps To Get Your Spec TV Pilot Written, Edited & Sent Out …
- How To Get Past ‘No Unsolicited Material’
- 3 Tips To Get Your Work Solicited Via Email (And Not Blow It)
- How To Write TV Series Bibles – The Infographic!
- How To Use Plot Devices – Voiceover, Flashback, Montage, Intercut and Dream Sequence
21 – 30
- 2 Things ALL Writers Get Wrong In Early Drafts
- 10 Quick Tips About Writing Thriller Screenplays
- Top 5 Tips for Writing Science Fiction
- 7 Things Readers Can Tell About Your Script On Page 1
- Top 20 Quotes For Writing Success
- How To Maximise Your Portfolio
- 7 Things You Must Stop Doing If You Want To Be A Professional Writer
- 5 Career Strategies For Writers
- 8 Mistakes That Will Kill Your Comedy Screenplay DEAD
- 7 Ways Of Showcasing Your Writer’s Voice In Your Screenplay
31 – 40
- 5 Steps To Writing The Perfect Cover Letter
- What Script Editors Do AKA 5 Tips To Edit Your Own Screenplay
- How To Plot TV Series: “Story Of The Week” Vs. Serial Element
- 5 Reasons To Hate BREAKING BAD
- 11 Expositional Clichés That Will Kill Your Story
- Q: How Best To Introduce A Character?
- How Do I Format A Quote At The Beginning Of A Script?
- 10 Awesome Writing Tips From Robert McKee
- I’ve Written A Screenplay. Now What?
- How To Become A TV Showrunner
41 – 50
- How To Get An Agent
- 5 Important Elements of Writing a Romantic Comedy
- 5 Visual Representations of Storytelling Structure
- Infographic: 6 Tips For Writing A Great One Pager
- 10 Tips For The Perfect Ten (Pages)
- 13 Questions On Cultural Appropriation You Need To Ask Right Now
- How To Write The Most Cliched Script Opener EVER
- 25 Writing Secrets of Famous Authors
- 9 Ways To Write Great Characters
- 5 Ways To Write A Complex Female Character
Don’t forget to check out the B2W Resources page for all your writing needs. If you want to chat to other writers, be sure to join us in the B2W Facebook group.
Lastly of all, did you know there’s now a B2W instagram, new for 2019? Check it out, HERE.
Thank you so much, Lucy, for this wonderful list of articles! I really appreciate it! God bless you and keep up the excellent work. Your articles and web site are fabulous! Take care!
San Diego, CA
Awww thanks Leona, that means a lot. Glad the site is useful and thanks for telling me. Good luck with your writing!