Dear Writers, Keep Going
Keeping going is hard, I know. Sometimes it feels like all we get is rejections, or worse – radio silence. But we can quit and get nowhere or we can keep going and get *somewhere*. It might not even be the place we intended, but if we keep working, believing and going, then we will achieve.
So, life isn’t fair or easy. That’s just the way it is. BUT …
1) … You want something? Then go get it.
2) … You’re waiting? Then remember you don’t need anyone’s permission. Writing is democratic and anyone can do it. Whether you do it well is up to you, no one else.
3) … You don’t know if it’s worth it? Then why not find out. So you might end up with nothing … But what have you got now?
4) … Your story isn’t being told? Then it’s up to you to tell it.
5) … You’re hurt or angry? Then turn it into something beautiful.
6) … You’re doubtful? Then think of the worst thing that can happen. Bet it’s not worse than never being heard.
7) … If you’re writing? Then you’re not “aspiring”.
You CAN do whatever you put your mind to.
Like This Post?
Click the pic or to look inside Writing & Selling Drama Screenplays, CLICK HERE. ‘I found the case studies particularly enjoyable’; ‘There’s so much more packed into this book than you would first imagine’; ‘I highly recommend this book for all writers; not just those who write dramas.’ Download the ebook now. Also available in paperback.