Hey, guess what… I have a place at the amazing SWF LOST workshop this Friday, Jul 3rd at BAFTA!! But bad news for me (I can’t go!!) is GOOD news for you — because this contest is for anyone who wants to take the ticket off my hands!!!!
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING:
1. Compose a way of getting off the Lost island in 25 words or less. It can be as serious or as silly as you like.
2. Leave your idea/s in the comments section of THIS POST ON THIS BLOG. Not on your own blog. Not on Twitter. Not on Facebook or any other site. Don’t email me. Leave it HERE. I’m afraid I’m too busy to go trawling all the sites, it has to be here or bust. (If you don’t have a google account to leave a comment, get one, it’s not difficult and doesn’t take long — honest! If I can do it, anyone can).
3. DON’T FORGET: Leave your email address with your comment so I can tell you if you’ve won (If you’re worried about spammers, do it like this: Bang2write”at”aol”dot”com).
4. DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Tmw (July 1st, midnight)
The winner will be contacted on Thursday, Jul 2nd by 10am and will be announced on the blog after this.
THE SMALL PRINT:
4. The winner MUST be able to go on Friday, Jul 3rd – if you’re at work, obviously don’t enter please.
5. Travel to and from the workshop is up to the winner.
6. Enter as many times as you like.
7. The winner agrees to take notes and send them to me so I can post them on the blog for everyone to read.
8. I’m afraid I can’t email everyone if there’s loads of entries. I know, I’m a cow. Sorry.
9. The contest is open to everyone who can go, including my mates, because I won’t be judging the entries myself – the Hub and my Boy will be since they don’t know you lot.
10. This is a UK-based contest, which means it’s open to people who can be in the UK on Jul Fri 3rd. That doesn’t mean I’m excluding anyone on purpose, it just probably doesn’t make much sense to fly/boat in specially for a workshop in London. But if you’re willing to do that, hey: knock yourself out. It’s your time and cash! : )
Make balloons from the bladders of any surviving minor characters and attach to island à la UP. Float to civilisation.
Great, our first entrant! Thanks Nick H!
Anymore for anymore?
[Don't forget to include your email address if it's not on your Blogger profile]
Blast! Sorry: horwoodger"at"aol.com
They have to audition for three "New Others" and will be airlifted out only if all the judges deem they've "got talent", or die.
I’d sabotage Ben with Dr. Artz’s paralysing Medusa spider. Ben would then escort me off the island via the cave or I’d bury him alive.
July 1st is my birthday too. Just saying is all. 🙂
Construct jet engine from Dharma brand diet cola and mentos. Attach to island, turn island into cruise ship and party all the way home.
Climb up Hurleys arse and wait for him to fart you out in the middle of the night. You may end up on the moon though.
I hate Lost!
How would I get off?
Get on the crew boat/plane after wrapping for the day and never come back.
Introduce Piers Morgan as new 'fun' character. Anger rages in group; suicide common.
He suggests team building exercises. Remaining cast swim away to their deaths.
culleymobile at gmail dot com
i would have LOUD sex with sawyer so "the island" would vote us off, sending us down a special love tunnel leading to my bed.
Find whoever’s your mother/father/grandparent on the island – they’re there somewhere. Kill them. Vanish Quantum Leap style – hopefully reappearing as J.J. Abrams’ accountant.
Renounce all sins and purify soul. First class ticket out of there from God. It’s purgatory after all isn’t it? 😉
Prey Claire Bennet drops onto the island from sky. Form giant human pyramid to get attention. Save the cheerleader, save the world, save yourself.
allanahbrookes @ hotmail (dot) com
The LOSTees should just be patient. Sooner or later copyright lawyers representing the makers of THE PRISONER will drag the island to the nearest court.
Wait for the token woman on the writing team to wind down the window of the writer's room and ask for directions
ch5oh at yahoodotcom